Saturday, March 12, 2011

Song of the Day: Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Part 1-the Flaming Lips

After my dad continually making fun of me for having 49 "on the go" playlists, I finally got my act together and cleaned out my Itunes library. I am sure glad I did because it gave me a good chance to listen to some music that I hadn't heard for a while because I tend to go through stages where I listen to the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again until I get really sick of it.

Among my rediscoveries was Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Part 1 which is a super quirky and funny song, but also has a somewhat sad, though beautiful, undertone.

The image is by Yosuke Ueno


1 comment:

  1. Molly! I cannot believe you know this song! This is like one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete