Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Song of the Day: Flash Delirium-MGMT

Sorry that my posting has been pretty erratic, I am trying to work harder in school and be efficient so I can at one point go to a certain university, that will remain unnamed, but is the place of my dreams. For a little hint: it has a connection to this song!

Flash Delirium was the first song I heard from MGMT's second album, and while it is VERY different then album nĂºmero uno, it has a totally great unique sound. The song is very mysterious, but because it is it reminds me of a combination of the following:

the scene from the movie version of "The Time Machine", where he goes into the super-technological future.


The REALLY awesome song "Kiss Off" by the Violent Femmes


And one of Aya Takano's super trippy future cities

No comments:

Post a Comment