Thursday, March 3, 2011

Song of the Day: Shelter From the Storm-Bob Dylan

Joining Courtney Love and Betty Page, Bob Dylan has become one of those people whose face can be seen winking, blowing smoking rings, or wearing some sort of ridiculous vest on the tumblr of every indie teenager and whose photograph litters the walls of kids who do things like bite their fingernails or toss their hair.

I think in all this his music has really been quite forgotten...It's odd that I am the one saying this, for several years ago my disdain for his music began, due to personal enmity. As much as I like to keep up my strong-willed, opposing the norm views, the day other day I played one of my old favourites "Shelter from the Storm" , and I must admit, it made me feel so alive and happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment