Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"He don't want to rule the world. He wants the world to rule itself!"

When you go to an extremely rigorous school, staying home sick is usually a negative, but the one part I will always enjoy about being sick is the ability to watch all sorts of movies.

Yesterday, I watched "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus", which I have been meaning to see for a long time because it stars some of my favourite people and is just so utterly beautiful! If you don't believe me look at the image below:

I was initially not sure how I felt about the movie, just because it takes a rather large (though positive) toll on your head, but after some reflection, I have found that I rather liked it and would highly recommend it to those with broad and colourful imaginations!

image source 1
image source 2

No comments:

Post a Comment