Saturday, January 28, 2012

Devil in the Details

 
 
This post turned out a lot different then I had originally planned...I thought it was going to be pictures of pastel colored photos with added on borders (like the two above) and detailed views of clothing, style, and spaces (hence the title). It has actually become like a witches brew of darkening pastel shades.

Eleanor Hardwick (who I really need to dedicate an entire post to), Elliott Smith, Meadham Kirchhoff hanger (if anyone has their address can you please give it to me so I can send them a letter asking them to stop being so awesome. Oh, wait! I have their phone number, it's 1-800-AMAZING), Liz Ham, Anja Konstantinova in Oyster Magazine, Olympia Le Tan in her studio, Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello (I am obsessed with this editorial right now), Lauren Poor, a letter Edward Gorey sent, Jake Cooper, Olivia Kim's vanity table, barrettes on the Jeremy Scott runway, Prada Winter 2007 lookbook, Wendy Beaven, Charlotte Free and her rings

No comments:

Post a Comment