Monday, September 13, 2010

"Your prettiness is seeping through Out from the dress I took from you" (MORE ABOUT DRESSESS!!!)

I've been thinking about dresses a lot...the crazy cool kind in particular! So here is a list of my personal favourite "statement" dresses from the 21st century...they're "far out" and I'm with them!!!
This dress from Viktor & Rolf's Spring/Summer 2010 is memorable and holy (in two ways)

Katey Perry's super colourful and playful carousel dress is my "teenage dream"!

Pretty much every dress Issey Miyake has ever made...but I particularly love this one that looks like rainbow origami.
It was very hard to choose which was my favourite Lady Gaga look, but I finally settled on this stuffed animal dress...

As worn by Rachel on Glee during the Gaga episode



















I always love Carey Mulligan's style and this Prada dress she wore to the 2010 Oscars was no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment