Saturday, December 18, 2010

so now I'm back (from outer space)

After several grueling weeks I am finally on Winter Break and will thus be back to posting! I am very excited because there are some pretty exciting collaborations going on...

Because school can be grueling, I go out of my way to make every possible detail pleasant...I thought I'd share my favourite; my decorated binder covers:

Physics: (from top left) Tim Walker's sketches for the shoot he did for W Magazine , a woman in front of Deitch Projects graffiti (from the New York Times style section), Comme Des Garcons RTW Fall 2010 (from the New York Times style magazine), Christopher Kane RTW Spring 2010 (from the LA Times style section), a photograph from the Tim Walker W Magazine shoot, Rodarte Fall 2010 (from Bazaar), a Brandon Boyd painting, a women in a Zac Posen gown, John & Yoko (Joko), a crown from W Magazine, Beth Ditto, and daisies, which are appropriatly from the ad for Marc Jacobs perfume Daisy!

Math: (also from top left) a bed from Architectural Digest, paint splatter paints from Teen Vogue, cherry blossoms from Marion Collitard's beautiful shoot in vogue, Junya Watanabe s/s 2011 (from the LA Times style section), Prada s/s 2011 eye wear (which is totally amazing and looks like a Roman villa!), Versus Fall 2010 (from the New York Times style section), the most fabulous bath from the New York Times Milan issue, and Ruby Aldridge in one of the amazing Marc Jacobs ads shot by Jurgen Teller.

My favourite is actually the cover for my history binder, which I stupidly brought back to school before photographing.

No comments:

Post a Comment