Sunday, December 26, 2010

You Just Knock my Socks Off!

I have mentioned my adoration of socks and particularly Swedish Happy Socks...and now I am going to briefly mention my love of Giles Deacon (particularly his dinosaur bag) in addition to my love of helping to cure AIDS. Because I love all of these things, the (Jesus-like) birth of these Giles Deacon designed happy socks it's like my personal heaven on earth!

They come in a gorgeous box and there is one for everyday of the week, each more fabulous then then the next...and I was lucky enough to get them for Chanukah (which I find very funny because when I give my dad my wish list (which, because I am a greedy grinch, tends to be long and pricey) he always reminds me that when he was growing up he'd get socks for Chanukah!)

That's me wearing my personal favourite pair (the pale green ones with the eyes) in front of the Ron English mural (which I mentioned in my post about Wynwood Walls)

No comments:

Post a Comment