Friday, November 12, 2010

White Winter Hymnal

Winter has officially begun! (or as close to winter as it gets in LA) Why now? Because I have put out my winter blankets! There really is no better feeling then coming into a warm bed when it is cold outside...I like to think of my bed much like that in Jan Brett's "Annie and the Wild Animals"

I am certainly sad that summer is really gone...especially because I like to think of my summer like a combination of the summer of the Finch children in To Kill a Mockingbird and "The Kids are All Right" (1, 2)

Because I am slightly sad, I am making a list of wonderful winter things as a reminder that it is a great season!

#1: SWEATERS!!! I am a huge sweater fan; they are probably my favourite piece of clothing...and winter is the best season to wear sweaters. Check out these fabulous sweaters: uber-comfortable fair isle sweater from Marc Jacobs, Comme Des Garcons' legendary afghan sweater, this Rag & Bone sweater is as comfortable as it is beautiful, and Tsumori Chisato's sweaters are always so intricate and exotic! (all images via polyvore)

#2: the world may look like a Ray Caesar painting!!! (source)

#3: Everybody knows winter is the best season at Hogwarts!!!
source

No comments:

Post a Comment